|This article is a stub. You can help Dream Daddy Wiki by .|
|Voice actor:||Nathan Sharp|
- 1 Likes / Dislikes
- 2 DadBook profile
- 3 Conversation Options
- 3.1 Craig Text
- 3.2 First Date
- 3.3 Second Date
- 3.4 Third Date
- 3.4.1 Outside
- 3.4.2 But what if there’s a problem
- 3.4.3 Craig immediately begins taking his clothes off
- 3.4.4 You coming or what?
- 3.4.5 You’ve awakened the beast
- 3.4.6 Not so scary now, huh?
- 3.4.7 Wanna go again?
- 3.4.8 Got one more in you?
- 3.4.9 Alright, I think that’s my limit.
- 3.4.10 Give me some moral support.
- 3.4.11 Do I, though?
- 4 Related achievements
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
Likes / Dislikes[edit | edit source]
- Coaching softball
- Doing push-ups with his daughters on his back
- Brunch with a bro
- Rest days
- Improper stretching techniques
- When his twins pretend to be each other
DadBook profile[edit | edit source]
Dad of three, business entrepreneur, and fitness enthusiast. Juggling work, family, and fitness is a tough gig, but someone's gotta do it!
On a Friday Night you are most likely to....
Get one last, good cardio session in
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would it be?
A box of energy bars
What are your turn-ons?
a sub six-minute mile
What did you want to be when you grew up?
beer pong world champion
What's your favorite movie genre?
Buddy cop movies forever
What's your ideal date?
scaling a huge, dangerous mountain for fun
What do you never leave home without?
an extra tube of energy gel
I spend a lot of time thinking about:
My mile time used to be so good. What happened? Have I peaked?
Conversation Options[edit | edit source]
Craig Text[edit | edit source]
- Go to the gym
You ready to kick some butt?[edit | edit source]
- Gotta stay posi, dude. - Neutral
- With your help, I am. - Like
- H E L P - Dislike
That's a good question, bro. What do you think he's doing?[edit | edit source]
- Training to crush people's skulls with his thighs. - Love
- Using a medieval torture device. - Neutral
- Praying to some sort of Pain God. - Neutral
Ah, I keep busy. What do you do for fun?[edit | edit source]
- I love learning. - Love
- I try to live my life as close to a Jimmy Buffett song as possible. - Neutral
- I check out my hot bod. - Like
First Date[edit | edit source]
Ask about...[edit | edit source]
- Ask about coaching softball - Like
- Ask about the business - Like
- Ask about the kids - Like
- That's enough for now - Neutral (skips all three questions)
So, the moms can hit on me all they want...[edit | edit source]
- You're doing a great job - Like
- The right person will come along eventually - Love
- Hit softballs, don't get hit on by moms - Neutral
You would be so lucky.[edit | edit source]
- That was planned - Neutral
- I mean... - Love
- Kissing is for the weak - Like
Second Date[edit | edit source]
Playground[edit | edit source]
- Look for clues
- Interrogate Joseph
- Alright, thanks for your help.
- That sounds a little suspect, Joseph. - Correct
- No (yes) - Correct
- Only if you did something wrong.
- Thank you for your time, citizen.
- Try to calm River down.
The Field[edit | edit source]
- Mat and Carmensita.
- Check out those squirrels.
- The drinking fountain.
- The log.
- The tree - Like
- Look for clues. Find Arnold's leg.
- Interrogate River
- Good Cop - Like
- Bad Cop - Bad
The Woods[edit | edit source]
- Look for clues
- Interrogate Robert
- Be good cop
- Be bad cop - Correct
- Go deeper into the woods
- Yes - Like
The Diner[edit | edit source]
- Grimy Brunch - Correct
1. Carboload - Neutral
2. Treat yo'self -love
3. I lied
- Bougie Brunch
Third Date[edit | edit source]
Outside[edit | edit source]
- I got it. - Neutral.
- Don't you dare. - Like.
- Such a gentleman. - Love.
But what if there’s a problem[edit | edit source]
- There won’t be. - Like.
- You’ve trained for this - Neutral.
- Reception is the least of our worries. - Dislike.
Craig immediately begins taking his clothes off[edit | edit source]
- Look at Craig’s butt - Love
- Don’t Look at Craig’s butt
You coming or what?[edit | edit source]
- You got it, chief - Neutral.
- Let’s put on a show - Like.
- Who needs pants anyway - Neutral.
You’ve awakened the beast[edit | edit source]
- Squirt water at him with your hands - Neutral.
- Hammerfist - Like.
- Dunk him - Love.
Not so scary now, huh?[edit | edit source]
- I’ll race you to the top - Correct
- I’ve had enough excitement for today - Neutral
Wanna go again?[edit | edit source]
- You know it. - Correct
- I’m pretty tired -
Got one more in you?[edit | edit source]
- I live for danger - Correct
- I’m ready to throw in the towel -
Alright, I think that’s my limit.[edit | edit source]
- Are you kidding? I’ve never felt more alive. - This will lead to an extra scenario.
- You’re right. - Correct
(Extra: If you keep pushing the wrong answers and keep jumping, your avatar will die and you'll get an achievement: "Cannonball") These are the ones you need to select.
- No I'm here to jump.
- There is nothing but the waterfall.
Then you return to the first jump and you can't kill you again.
Give me some moral support.[edit | edit source]
- You can do it - Neutral.
- Never knew a better Craig! - Like and later dislike.
- Go overboard with compliments. - Love.
Do I, though?[edit | edit source]
- Hell yeah - Like.
- Hell yeah, bro - Love.
Related achievements[edit | edit source]
|Dreamiest Daddy||Go on every date with every dad.|
|Keg-Stand Champion||Go on all Craig dates.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- For Craig’s camping date, the creators watched the movie Brokeback Mountain for inspiration; it didn’t go well as the movie affected them so much emotionally that it took two days before either of them could get back to writing.
- Throughout your interactions with Craig, he reveals that him and the player have their share of mischief during their college years. Including:
- Craig smuggling a puppy into their dorm room despite pets not being allowed. He and the player spend the semester making up stories about a mysterious third roommate named Carl and his cough that sounded like a dog’s bark.
- The player stealing a new fish from a fish tank at a party after Craig’s fish died.
- Craig backflipping off a roof and into a pool while shotgunning a beer.
- Craig and the player escaping a party after the police officers showed up, but running into them in the parking lot. For half an hour, Craig pretended to be interested in joining the police academy.
- Craig is a great cook. He also has his own fitness smoothie recipe, which to player’s surprise is delicious.
- Craig’s college nickname was “Keg-Stand Craig”.
Gallery[edit | edit source]